Ceiling Fan with Edison Light – Perfect Vintage Combination!
Ceiling fan with Edison light provides comfort and elegance into your room. It can be installed in any room in your home. For example in the living room, bedroom or dining room for a pleasant atmosphere. Installing ceiling fans is not only cooling a room, but it also adds beautiful lighting features. What are the benefits of installing a ceiling fan?
- By installing a ceiling fan, it can help you to save your electric bills by up to 40%.
- Ceiling fans are available in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to decorate your interior style.
- The ceiling fan makes the room feel cooler, so you can feel comfortable in that room. It also can spread warm air by running the blades clockwise.
Ceiling fan with Edison light is not a complement to decorate your room, but also it can serve a comfy and serene situation in your room.Edison lamps are the imitation of the incandescent lamp created by Thomas Edison. They are made in a traditional way which can be used as exterior and interior lighting. The advantages of using Edison lamp for your ceiling fan are it does not contain mercury as energy efficiency lamps, has various shapes and high color index. Also, the filament gives original glow which makes the radiations look beautiful. While the disadvantages are the service life is not more than 3500 hours, the bulb will heat when the lamp is work and high consumption power.
Edison lamps are available with a different sized cap that are E27, B22, or E14. They have various shapes such as a tube up to 28 cm long, round with the diameter up to 25cm, and a classical piriform shape. The main specifications of these lamps are:
- The voltage is 220 Volts
- The lifespan from 2500 to 3000 hours. The more it is switched on and off, the shorter the lifespan of these lamps.
- Has different power consumption from 25 to 100 watts
- The index of color temperature is 2700K
Decorating a room with ceiling fan with Edison light allow you to contribute to the lighting design of your room. As a smart homeowner, you should install a ceiling fan with Edison light if you are probably looking for ways to cool your room. Remember to rotate counterclockwise to create a cooling breeze below the fan. So, let’s create a new atmosphere by installing a ceiling fan with Edison light.