Ceiling fan with palm leaf blades is ideal for homeowners who need a tropical sense. As a homeowner who wants to install or replace a ceiling fan, you should know that the blades of the fan are important. There are many types, size and the number of fan blades which become a matter for homeowners. The bigger the fan blade, the more airflow of the blade is able to generate. Ceiling fan commonly has three to five blades. But four blades are a traditional one. The number of blades affects the performance of the fans. Choosing fewer blades for your ceiling fan may reduce the drag and generate little airflow because it only has less space to grab the air. While choosing more blades can add weight to the ceiling fan and need a more powerful fan motor.
The ceiling fan blades come in several lengths such as 30, 42, 44, 46, 50, 52, and 60 inches. The blades with long length will move more air than the short ones. Blades also made from a various number of material and finishes. For example, natural wood and painted blades are made from solid wood and cross-laminated veneer like poly wood. The finishes consist of natural, cherry, oak, high luster, faux granite, and much more.
Grand Cayman with 54 inches blades are great for cooling larger space in your room. This fan has decorative palm leaf blades and a similar pattern decorated into the glass fixture. The features of this fan are:
- Consist of stainless steel hardware to resist rust or corrosion
- It has a light kit with toffee glass which can be used or not
- Has 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure the air movement and peak performance
- Has reversible motor which allows you to change the direction of your fan downdraft and updraft mode during the summer and the winter seasons.
- It generates quiet whisper performance to get the cooling power that you want without any noise.
A ceiling fan design must generate the larger amounts of air movement and consume low amounts of energy. Remember, you should install a ceiling fan which is suitable for your needs also depends on the type of your room and the location to install the ceiling fan. The larger the area, the bigger the fan should be. You should have a better understanding of the various types of ceiling fan, the size, the rod length which would work best in your room. Also, make sure the manufacturers has treated the blade with moisture sealants to prevent the wooden blades from peeling and wrapping and from scratching and tarnishing.
Ceiling Fan With Palm Leaf Blades Pictures
Incoming search terms:
- harbor breeze ceiling fan blades
- tropical design harbor breeze ceiling light and fan